Monday, September 11, 2006

Sono riccooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




TRANSFER OF FUND FROM UNITED BANK OF AFRICA
(UBA)

.................................................

Business Transaction Of $55,000,000.00 (Fifty five million united states dollars).
.....................................................................

I got your contact over the internet as a trustworthy and reliable person. please pay attention and understand my reason of contacting you today through this email. My name is Hon. Udo Oganiru ...I am the personal solicitor to a foreinger, Late Mr. Morris Thompson ,an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261, which crashed on January 31, 2000. You may read more about the crash on visiting this C.N.N News internet website.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/
upon your positive response and my questions are:- 1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. can you keep this business as very confidential? once I am convinced that you are capable and will meet up with instruction of a key bank official who is deeply involved with me in this business

I desprately need your assistance to secure and move huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $55,000,000.00 (Fifty five million united states dollars). I will pay you 25% of the total sum for your corperation in this matter.I will give you more details,on your positive response, also include in your reply and acknowledgement of this mail your tel number so that we can disscuss in details. I can be reached urgently through my private mail address below.

PERSONAL CONTACT
...............................
Phone : 234-8080245213
Email : UDO_OGANIRU@UNIONPLUS.NET


Best Regards,
Udo Oganiru.




----------------------------------------
Upgrade your account today for increased storage; mail
forwarding or POP enabled e-mail with automatic virus
scanning. Visit our member benefits page at
https://members.canada.com/benefits.aspx for more
information.

2 comments:

Gasfy said...

Beato te :)

Fabio said...

Se mi giri la mail vale?